Monday, May 25, 2009

The Half yearly sale



The Half yearly sale is a wonderful sale at Nordstrom. They usually mark down most of their store with these beautiful round stickers, color coordinating to the percentage of the discount. Already discounted items have an additional discount bringing them to an all time low. Although their website also shows discounted deals, instore savings is where you'll find a more vast selection.

Nordstrom having their Half yearly sale, means, it is the perfect time to go to NORDSTROM RACK!!!! Yes, that is right! Not Nordstrom, but Nordstrom Rack. I find my best clothes there. Designer everything available for Uber low prices.

It's my "Special" store. Where I go when I desire special attire. My favorite pieces are usually from here.

In the past I have bought designer pieces for under $20.00 and dresses for every occasion for $15.00 and in some cases less. They have the most gorgeous dresses and clolthes for everyone in your family. Make sure you go straight to the sale rack and take your time looking through each item. Even if it's not your size on the sign, take your time to look, you never know what you'll find.Even bought designer sunglasses for my best friend from here because... they have a wonderful selection for,again, GREAT LOW PRICES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment